UI/UX Design for Thompson Tracker Mobile Application
Thompson Tracker is an autism tracking mobile application for Thompson Center for Autism & Neurodevelopmental Disorders at University of Missouri.
- Conducted preliminary marketing research, including empathy interviews and competitor analysis
- Designed logo and interfaces with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch for this autism tracking app sponsored by Thompson Center for Autism at University of Missouri
- Built interactive prototypes with Sketch and InVision
- Worked closely with developers, conducted field testing and comparative analysis
- Produced promotional video for the app
You can try the app here!